Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Blog?

Hey guys? dudes? bro's? whatever... (craping)
So I know you are guys are wondering why? Did this crazy girl suddenly decided to have a blog! (If you don't care then F off) :X
It's because when I am bored I will start 'observing' not stalking people on Facebook and I always happen to stumble across one or two or even 10 peoples blogs. I found it fascinating that people would spend their time writing their thoughts on a blank piece of page, if thats what you call it. So bored me decided to have a blog AGAIN. The last one wasn't thats successful coz i abandoned the pour thing for half a year.
I am real drained right now due to the non-stop activities I had at school today, I will explain why I choose the name Ma'Apple and pretty-eyes-smile. :)
Nite world! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment